We got some real exciting news today!!! We had a doctors appointment today and just thought it would be a normal one.
However we were quite surprised it was a little different after we left. Last week i had experience some pretty intense contractions one day. They slowed down and weren't bad after about a couple hours. Well, ever since than i've had them little by little everyday, nothing to worry about though. Plus, in the last two weeks, it's felt like he has dropped.
So, we went today and i had informed them about all of this and so, just as a percaution they wanted to check me. Yahoo for me... :) Well, it's a good thing i have a great doctor.. so she checked and well... ready or not jack is on his way.
I am dilated to a 3, his head is at a -2 and i'm 80% effaced. He is also 38 cm long. So, the doctor suggested to slow down activity at home.. so pretty much be lazy. She would like for me to try and get as close to 36 weeks as possible. Right now i am at 34 wks and 2 days. She said, pack your bags and be ready.... so, it was pretty exciting for us. We will see how it goes and we go back in one week... if i can make it that long!
So, it's awesome!!! We are super excited! i'll post pics of the nursery... we got that done this weekend with the amazing help of the family! thanks so much guys! I'll keep you all updated! Much love!
Briana, Adam and Jack!
2 comments:
yeah for baby Jack! I'm so excited to see that little guy and hold him and squeeze him. Cherish every moment you get and DON'T forget to take a picture of your belly before you go to the hospital. It's my biggest regret and you will appreciate having a picture later. PLEASE keep my updated. I can't wait for you to experience this. It's so amazing!!!
PS.. if you wouldn't mind I'd like to know when he's born so I can see you in the hospital.
Brianna i am so excited for you. I linked over from the Vykelles page. I hope everything goes well and I can't wait for some pics of your new little guy!
Post a Comment