
Jack and I everyday get to enjoy each others company. I think i enjoy it a little more than he does.

Since i'm the more active one between the two of us.. i usually end up taking tons of pics of jack and he just lets me. However, he doesn't have much to say about it either. Plus, to me, he already is growing so much!

3 comments:
I want to see him!! Tell me when Terea and I can come over already, GOSH!!!! It's so rude to flaunt photos and not let us come : (
I have to agree with Melanie. He is growing so fast. He will probably be walking before we get to see him. He is sooo cute. Write down everything. This is going to be the best moments in your life.
He is so adorable! Congratulations again and again and again!
Post a Comment