Monday, July 21, 2008

George Cabin, The Game of Scum and Rock Band


We've had a busy last couple of weekends...




First, we as a family headed up to the George Cabin and it was perfect! The scenary was beautiful and it was jacks' first trip. i think he enjoyed it. He was all smiles up there! For the first time i played the game scum eats the mush!! Not the best of ideas, especially while breastfeeding, cause what you eat the baby will eat. well, i wasn't the best at the game and lost about 4 times... but only had to eat it twice. So, needless to say the poor kid felt the effects for a few days.. sorry jack. Plus, adam did bring his rock band up there and so there was some crazy concerts going on too!! :)






Than this friday adam and his work had a Rock Band concert/competition. Adam actually played in two groups.. his first group got third place and his second group, well, their costumes were great! Adam was a tootsie roll in his second band. Here are some pics!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Briana, I'm glad you found me! Your Jack is SO cute (how funny, born so close together and now our babies have the same name!) I didn't know you were pregnant either but I am so excited for you! Cute baby feet picture...I'm kind of obsessed with my Jack's feet too!