Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Confusion... there is no confusion..

I apologize for the wrong information that has been posted below. It seems we have a divided house when it comes to football. So just to clear it up out there... Jack and I (briana) will be cheering for the best out there.. and therefore we have our RED on and are ready to go. Sorry again for the wrong post and for the little scare. GO UTES!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

GO UTES is right!!!!

And I just have to say that your little family is so cute!!! I don't think I've told you yet but congrats on your new addition! He is adorable!!!

Jill said...

This is actually Shannon, not Jill...

I'm confused by that last blog because it looked like someone took a enormous dump and wiped themselves with a football helmet. Oh wait, that was just a Utes helmet. Nevermind.