Monday, September 22, 2008

Baby Coug!

GRRRRRR! On Saturday, Sept 20th, Adam & I got to go to the BYU vs Wyoming game. We didn't take Jack but i was glad because of the crazy weather. It was a great game and a complete shut out. It was a long day and even longer with Jack not being there. I know it sounds silly but I love spending time with my baby!


We of course had to get an outfit for him and it was quite the full on outfit. He loved it though.. i was surprised he kept his hat on. However he seems to really like it.
I love the faces that he makes! Such a cutie!

3 comments:

Amy said...

So cute, I never knew you were a BYU fan. Thats fun to have the rivalry between husband and wife.

Johnson Family said...

What a cutie! I love those picturs of him. Send me a the pictures of mom & dad and the grandkids. I want to print one out.

Love ya!

TJ and Katie said...

I have never seen a better looking baby..When he was wearing that Utes stuff you could just tell something was wrong with him, but now that he has BYU gear you can tell how happy he is and the glow that is around him is just amazing.