I took some pics of jack today and i thought i'd share some with ya. Hopefully no one gets offended cause I just love them! He was quite a good model for me... oh the fun we have with little ones!!
I just want to squeeze him! I love chubby babies, you must be feeding him strait cream... the other day i took a few pictures of me like that but they didnt quite turn out as cute as jacks.
hey bri..sorry i haven't called you..i got your message when i was leaving for the airport..it was a fast stay though..maybe next time or so..anyways..i love your pics! ava would have been all over him..she loves babies! (even though she's a baby herself-she's in denial=)haha
4 comments:
I just want to squeeze him! I love chubby babies, you must be feeding him strait cream... the other day i took a few pictures of me like that but they didnt quite turn out as cute as jacks.
What a cutie!!! I don't know how anyone could get offended by that cute little butt!
you took the photos yourself? WOW.. I'm impressed! they're adorable and most handsome as always!
PS.. the love the U jersey shots too.... GO UTES!!!
hey bri..sorry i haven't called you..i got your message when i was leaving for the airport..it was a fast stay though..maybe next time or so..anyways..i love your pics! ava would have been all over him..she loves babies! (even though she's a baby herself-she's in denial=)haha
Post a Comment