Could it be?? Jack are you helping Santa this Christmas?! I must admit i haven't seen a cuter reindeer... When he gets older he'll just roll his eyes at me. For now, I'll enjoy it!!
Briana he is so incredibly cute!!! Everytime I see your blog he's gotten cuter! I hope you and your little family are doing great! I miss Vykelle days...
Oh my gosh, he is so cute! I love that little outfit--he sure looks nice and cozy!
I wanted to let you know we changed our blog to private...I don't remember if you left your email address for me but if you want an invite let me know: katiewarner528 at hotmail dot com
He is such a cute chunky little guy! I am glad Adam emailed us so we can keep up with your family. We'll be in UT for a few weeks over Christmas and we should try to get together! Last time was Biaggis when I was HUGELY pregnant and you two love birds were engaged. Good times.
7 comments:
Briana he is so incredibly cute!!! Everytime I see your blog he's gotten cuter! I hope you and your little family are doing great! I miss Vykelle days...
so cute bri! he's the cutest reindeer i've ever seen=) and yes, he WILL roll his eyes back at you later on=) but that's our job!
Oh my gosh, he is so cute! I love that little outfit--he sure looks nice and cozy!
I wanted to let you know we changed our blog to private...I don't remember if you left your email address for me but if you want an invite let me know: katiewarner528 at hotmail dot com
He is such a cute chunky little guy! I am glad Adam emailed us so we can keep up with your family. We'll be in UT for a few weeks over Christmas and we should try to get together! Last time was Biaggis when I was HUGELY pregnant and you two love birds were engaged. Good times.
You guys have the cutest outfits for him and he looks adorable in all of them!
Too cute! What a babe!!!
Post a Comment