For any of you that know my husband.. knows that he loves his xbox. So, this title is only fitting. I thought I could keep jack away from it for a little while.. i guess not.
I think i was bugging them... like father like son.
yup..your in trouble..I think ava was around that age when she took interest to her daddy's xbox games too..and to tell you the truth-it doesn't end here..today, me and ava played guitar hero=) lol of course with her controller not plugged in but you know what i mean=)lol
3 comments:
yup..your in trouble..I think ava was around that age when she took interest to her daddy's xbox games too..and to tell you the truth-it doesn't end here..today, me and ava played guitar hero=) lol of course with her controller not plugged in but you know what i mean=)lol
oh thats funny. they look just alike. expesally that last picture.
OH DEAR Bri... what are you going to do??? Jack is such a cutie pie!
Post a Comment