yay!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting! (however, i hope Jack isn't holding the pee side of the stick..hahaha...of course he is your son though so i guess it's ok....maybe?) Good luck! fill us in on the details!!!
hey briana! i saw your name on the random viewmont 2003 blog (weird) and came here. it's been so long! hope you're doing well and don't mind if i visit your blog from time to time.
15 comments:
It's about time!! I'm excited for you guys that is so super exciting!! Jack will be such a good big brother!!
Holy crap! Let me pick my jaw up off the floor. Congratulations you guys! Can you send that vibe in my direction please....
Yay! Congratulations for you!
yay!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting! (however, i hope Jack isn't holding the pee side of the stick..hahaha...of course he is your son though so i guess it's ok....maybe?) Good luck! fill us in on the details!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!
when are you due? how far along? I want details : )
Oh, congratulations! I want details too! That's so exciting! :)
Yeah! Congrats, that is so exciting! I think this means I am getting a little bit behind with the whole baby thing . . .
Yeah! Congrats! That is so exciting! Being a family is so much fun isn't it?
Holy Crap...just keep 'em coming would ya?
That's so exciting! Congratulations!
hey briana! i saw your name on the random viewmont 2003 blog (weird) and came here. it's been so long! hope you're doing well and don't mind if i visit your blog from time to time.
Oh how exciting for you guys! Congrats! Keep posting - I love reading about your fun and exciting life!
Yeah I am so excited yet a little grossed out to see Jack holding the stick you pee on. lol
Bri.. I am glad you found my blog. CONGRATS on the new baby!!
Congrats Briana! It looks like there a lot of babies coming in 2010. Your little boy is so stinkin cute, you definately know how to make cute kids!
Post a Comment