Making every moment count!
i bet you he said 'all done' after you turned the camera off.=) kids always seem to do things when the camera is off..but that was cute anyways...he's getting to be such a big boy alreayd..i can't believe it! i feel like eating a popsicle now.
You should know by now they don't perform when we want them to. Why would he say all done when he wants more. He is so cute!
Jack still adorable! Also, I know I'm late, but congrats on the upcoming baby! How great!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
i bet you he said 'all done' after you turned the camera off.=) kids always seem to do things when the camera is off..but that was cute anyways...he's getting to be such a big boy alreayd..i can't believe it! i feel like eating a popsicle now.
You should know by now they don't perform when we want them to. Why would he say all done when he wants more. He is so cute!
Jack still adorable! Also, I know I'm late, but congrats on the upcoming baby! How great!!
Post a Comment