Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Santa Baby

Every year the Georges side of the family has a christmas party.  It's fun to get together and eat and just enjoy time together.  This year was quite the experience with santa.

Last year, I believe Jack had no idea what was going on so he was pretty chill.  This year however, completely different story!! 

Holy cow... stranger danger!!!


His cousin, Jace, not really digging santa either!!!  Maybe next year.. :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Thats freaking hilarious! I love how he went for the slide off his lap tactic.

Cam and Jess said...

Haha I almost think those are cuter than the smiling pictures because it makes me laugh so hard! If you think about it, the whole sitting the lap of a big strange bearded man dressed in a bright red suit--is pretty scary!

Josh and Tori Furlong said...

ha ha Peyton is the same way so I'm glad to see other kids are like that as well!! Maybe next year!!