It's been awhile but well, life gets crazy and we have been out a computer also. Now that we are back... we have enjoyed our summer so much and I feel like lots of things have changed. For starters:
These two are best friends... whatever jack is doing, he wants max right there also!
As you can see Mr max has gotten quite a bit bigger... a solid 20lbs and still keeps growing! We love it.
Jack, well he is mischievous as ever and is also growing up so fast! Jack has loved the water and being outside so much this summer that I really do dread the winter season. I am going to miss him wanting to go outside and run and run for hours on end. I guess we'll just have to bundle him up really well and he'll start to enjoy the snow.
I have lots more updates but for now.. I'll just let you enjoy the pictures of the boys!
5 comments:
My husband HATES cold weather. He loves arizona and wants to move somewhere warm once he finishes school. Are you working or doing school? Or just being a stay home mom to your cute little boys. That's my dream, be a stay home mom. I just do cakes and work part time and am a a full time house wife to my husband and 2 dogs.
Oh they are so cute! Please update again soon!
So nice to see an update! I thought you had dropped off the face of the earth. Your boys are getting so big!
How cute are your boys! Thanks for the update...I love reading about your family. Can't wait for more! :)
i love your pics! esp. the one of the jack with the water! that's awesome! if it makes you feel better, it's so hot outside that we don't want to go outside! so i wish it was colder..so lucky!
Post a Comment