Friday, September 24, 2010

These two

This guy....

Makes mom laugh everyday!  
Talks up a storm and won't stop
Gives mom time-outs
Teaches his little brother new things
and gives the BEST kisses!!




This guy...

Is sweet, happy and content!
Has a smile that is contagious.
Jabbers constantly
Admires his older brother 
Already wants to be a BIG boy.



These two, and their amazing dad, are my world!  
Any bad day, turns better just by looking at them.  
I'm grateful for such loving boys in my life.

5 comments:

Nicole Lawrence said...

I love Jack's hair and Max's cheeks!

Lisa said...

Oh they are so cute! You are one lucky girl!!!

Ilez said...

They are both so darn cute!

ANDREA said...

Your boys are adorable, I'm glad you love being a mommy. I feel the same way about my own. :)

Joni and Chase said...

Such cute kiddos and so fun! What an adventure =)