No worries though the whole car ride there went a little like this...
Jack: "Mom..Mom.. Mom."
Mom: "Yes Jack?"
Jack: "Fire truck, we go see fire truck?"
Mom: "Yes jack, we are on our way."
Jack: "mom, on our way to see fire truck?"
Mom: "Yes jack"
Jack: "Why?"
Mom: "Don't you want to see the fire truck?"
Jack: "YA!"
Then it pretty much repeated itself... the whole way there. He is such a talker that I truly do love it!! Instead of listening to the radio, I have my own personal talk radio in the back.
So, we got to the library and right when we pulled in, as luck would have it, the fire truck pulled in too. I thought it was going to be a little rough trying to get Jack inside, however he was very compliant.
The fireman did a great presentation for the kids. The room was packed and it was a great time. We even ran into an old dear friend!! (Great to see you Annie!, and your beautiful girls) Then at the end they closed by singing a bunch of songs and then all the kiddos got to go out and see the truck. This is when Jack wanted to but in line and just get out to see the big truck!
They let the kids go inside the truck, around the truck and pretty much anywhere they wanted to. Jack, well, he LOVED everything about it! Max, well he was unfortunately just there for the fun of it and had to be dragged along. Ha ha.
It was a very excited day in the life of a two year old!
2 comments:
So cute!
very cute:) Thanks, I love doing cakes. He is doing great.l.... I hope he likes his cake tonight
Post a Comment