Jack,
You make my day!!
- You wake up every morning and climb out of your bed and come climb into our bed!
- I love that you want to snuggle with us.
- You always say, "I go check on Max."
- You love to play peek-a-boo with Max
- You know your name and like to be called it. (don't like the names like buddy or dude)
- Everyday, you say.. "daddy, go work, make moneys"
- Yesterday (11-09-10) when grandma colleen came over you said, "mom stop talking"
- You really like attention!!
- Your newest phrase is "mom, i need to tell you something... I need a drink."
These are only a few and with you next to me now.. you grab my face and say mom, "look at me" so to make it short and sweet...
I LOVE YOU !! You are growing up so fast but I love that I get to see it all day, everyday!
2 comments:
Your a cute mom.
SERIOUSLY-- he sounds exactly like my Jack. All the way down to, "Mom, stop talking." :)
Post a Comment