Wow! Today my baby, not so baby, max is 9 months old. I cannot believe how fast the times goes with having a second kid. I am amazed how everyday max is becoming more and more daring and he loves to watch Jack. I am afraid, Max will be just as big of a teaser as Jack currently is.
Max is still our chunky boy, and I have been really bad at going to get his well check-ups done. No worries though, it is on the calendar to go in the next two weeks. I am pretty sure max is 22 lbs if not more, the kid is a tank! I thought for sure that the kid was never going to crawl and yet, two days shy of 9 months... he is crawling and my house is pretty much covered in toys. Max actually started to pull himself up before he was really interested in crawling but after watching Jack and all his cousins, I am sure he decided moving was more fun. I thought my house was pretty kid proof however, now that max is really out and about.. i'm beginning to scratch that idea. I forget how interested they are and want to touch and grab everything.
Max is still as happy as a lark and when he wakes up at 7:00 am he is content with chillin in his bed for at least another hour. Most times, though, Jack wakes up at about 7:30-7:45 and knocks on his door to come out. Yes folks, Jack is 2 1/2 and he is such a shrimp that he has yet to have the height to open the doors. I actually find it quite nice, someday... someday.... though he will grow a little taller.
Now that Max is mobile.. Jack has discovered very quickly that HIS toys are now THEIR toys.. whether he likes it or not. I promise you, all day yesterday, Jack kept saying, "MOM, max touched me." or "he took it, he took my toy." or even "no-no max" followed by a slight shove. So, I guess let the toy wars begin... this should be fun but a little humorous also.
1 comment:
I wish Peyton couldn't open doors!! It changes everything!! Can't believe Max is 9 months!! Its going so fast!
Post a Comment