Sunday, January 2, 2011

This Guy....


Max's 9 month old stats:

Weight: 22lbs 15 oz (80%)

Length: 29 1/2 inches (85%)

Head: 17 3/4 inches (35%)

Max is our big boy! He most defiantly loves his food. Max is always content and happy and he has really started to grow so much. I feel like with him, the time is flying by. I can't seem to catch up to him and document all the things he does but i most certainly try! We love him so much and he is quite the mama's boy, which i truely do love! He has now officially hit the "stranger danger" stage too. Anytime he goes from mom to someone he doesn't know or see as often, he cries. I'm sure he'll shake it off but i do kind of like that he "needs" me. Especially since Jack is more and more independent lately. We love you max and can't wait to continue to grow and see you hit more and more milestones.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Aundrea and Spencer said...

I can't believe how big your boys are! And cute too!