I got to choose some cool things while we were there....
I chose mickey binoculars and mickey ears and a HUGE bag of cotton candy. Later mom got me a drink too!
Mickey came out and I was on the edge of my seat... I was so excited! Mickey was so cool!
See... you see mickey.. He is RIGHT THERE!!!
There was minnie, goofey, pluto, donald duck and daisy duck too!!
Goofey even tried to pretend to be Santa but, silly goofey.. he isn't Santa!!!
Mickey did lots of dancing and skating.. but you know who I was really excited to see too!!
BUZZ, WOODY AND JESSIE!
Can you believe it! They were there too.
I looked straight at mommy and yelled their names, I was so happy to see them.
It was such a great time with mommy and I was smiling the entire time from ear to ear.
1 comment:
His face is the cutest. I love when he gets excited about something because he can't hide it!
Post a Comment