Friday, January 18, 2008

Starting a blog

Hello all-

I'm extremely new to this blogging stuff. However, i see it done all the time at work and it looks like fun! Hopefully i can keep up with updating the site. I'm also going to get my sister to get in on it too. She is in Twin falls and I can't stand to not be updated on them, and of course my cute niece!!



Well, talk to you all later! Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

M. M. C. C. said...

Look at you all getting blogs! Howcome no one told me? I'm so sad. ANYWAY, how's the pregnancy? You need to post some prego pics so I can see. Who knows when I'll be coming back to work. Sucks getting your tonsils removed!

Kristin and Brandon Park said...

Bri... i am glad you are joining the club here, because i will want to see pictures of your new little one when he comes! I am so excited for you!!
this month we need to pick a day and do dinner together. any monday is great with me... discuss it at work and get back to me.... toward the end of the month is best because hopefully my ring will be here by then:)
love ya! ~kri

Kristin and Brandon Park said...

i tried to get tickets this morning for my mom, and right as it turned 10AM it gave me upper bowl seats! i did it on another browser seconds after and it gave me lower bowl 20th row. that is NOT how we KINGS roll at concerts.. hahaha. so she is going to have to stubhub.com it up on this concert.
Actually, my dad and i will be in china during the concert most likely. we havent finalized the date up yet though.
YOU GOING?