
Well, as you all know we found out, just before christmas, that we are having a baby boy. We went to fetal fotos and they did video and gave us pictures. At first, i didn't want to go but after we got there it was so neat. We had family with us and we all got to see him for the first time. He was super active! I can only imagine what he will be like when he comes out. However, I can't be too suprised given who his parents are. :) haha.
Also a few weeks ago and ever since than he has been kicking. I now know exactly what is a kick and what might be gas! Two different feelings. Wierd how it is. We go to the doctor again in about a week again. Everything has been great so far!! No complaints here. Love every second of it... minus the heartburn. Well, as for now that is it. i'll update ya later! Loves!

4 comments:
ahhh! so sweet. I miss the kicking/moving feeling. it really in indescribable and so amazing.
briana, you've been husband tagged. see my blog, and repeat on your own for adam.
alright, time for a new blog. you have to keep me updated while I'm not at work!! I want to see your cute belly!
ok, so I know I'm the only one to comment on this blog so far, but I think you really need to update it : ) it's been awhile since you last did.
Post a Comment