Yahoo!!! Our jack has arrived! We are so excited! Born May 30th, 2008 at 4:26 am and weighing in at 8 lbs 6oz! lots and lots of hair.. i'll post pictures when i can. Thanks to everyone for being there during our journey!! love you all!
Adam George!!! What a small world. Congratulations on your little baby! He looks just like you! So amazing. So, I am in Pittsburgh right now. Chris is selling alarms with Staci William's husband. She and Briana (hi Briana! I know we haven't met yet...sorry!) went to high school together! Small world. I can't wait to show Chris the pictures of your little guy. Congrats!!!! Love Kara
1 comment:
Adam George!!! What a small world. Congratulations on your little baby! He looks just like you! So amazing. So, I am in Pittsburgh right now. Chris is selling alarms with Staci William's husband. She and Briana (hi Briana! I know we haven't met yet...sorry!) went to high school together! Small world. I can't wait to show Chris the pictures of your little guy. Congrats!!!!
Love Kara
Post a Comment