Saturday, May 31, 2008

Jack Owen George



WELCOME!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!






Here is our newest, exciting and amazing bundle of joy. It's so incrediable to love someone so much at first sight... to love someone you've never met. We love him so much and can't believe how amazing he is. For being so little and so precious we couldn't be happier.




Everyday we look at him and try to figure out which traits are adams and which are mine. Here are the pics... you can decide for yourself. We had lots of visitors and it's been awesome for the support. Thank you all again.

5 comments:

M. M. C. C. said...

oh my gosh, what a handsome little man! I'm so excited to meet him. it truly is an amazing feeling much love you have immediately when they are born. It's instantaneous and overwhelming.

The Banners said...

Hey! I saw your blog link on facebook...Congrats on your new baby! Jack is precious! He is so cute, I can't believe his hair haha. How was your labor/delivery? I'm happy for you and that everythings going well :)
-Jade

(P.S. Our blog is joshandjade.blogspot.com)

Amy said...

How fricken cute! I just want to snuggle him, congrats! I hope everything went well for you. He looks like a good mix of both of you.

H and E said...

Congratulations, how exciting. You are going to be a great mom and he is adorable!

Staci shWilliams said...

Bri!! Congratulations! Little Jack is absolutely gorgeous, I'm so excited for you!! I hope you are doing well also, you're going to be the cutest mom!