hey bri- just wondering whether you got my package? i hope it was you who ordered the etsy-by the way thanks! well i hope you liked the small gift for jack...sorry it didn't get there when he was actually born...=)
So cute! I love Daddy-Son pictures! They are my favorite to take and to look at! And I must say, jack is sporting some nice cheeks! Glad you guys are doing so well!
3 comments:
hey bri- just wondering whether you got my package? i hope it was you who ordered the etsy-by the way thanks! well i hope you liked the small gift for jack...sorry it didn't get there when he was actually born...=)
Hey Briana! I was out blog surfing and found your blog. Yeah! Your little boy is so cute! It was fun to see you at the Vykelle reunion.
So cute! I love Daddy-Son pictures! They are my favorite to take and to look at! And I must say, jack is sporting some nice cheeks! Glad you guys are doing so well!
Post a Comment