Thanks to some great friends we had a fun and relaxing weekend. We went up to Bear Lake with the Bradys and it was fun. I didn't so much like the drive up the canyon in the dark but.. adam was driving and he did a great job. I must admit though... i don't think i'll let adam do it again. If any of you have seen "The pacifier" with van diesel.. i felt like the little girl who jumped out of the car and kissed the ground and was so grateful to be on solid ground. Love ya babe, but the car sickness isn't worth it or the white knuckles.Anyways... Adam played sports and got some great exercise from it all. I must admit, I love that adam now has saturdays off! it is so great! We had some great memories from the trip. Jack was quite the entertainment.
We've actually discovered that jack is a morning and afternoon baby! He is so happy and smiley at those times. So one morning we got up and we were eating some breakfast so we sat jack up in the sofa chair. Well, after i got my bowl of cereal i decided to go and sit by him... he however had a different idea and wanted no one to sit with him. As soon as adam or I sat down he would kick his feet so hard at us, and whenwe moved he smiled so big and even laughed about it. as long as it was just him on the seat he just sat content and looked around. he is such a little punk.


Mr. king of the sofa chair While we were up there also, Jack was quite the little flirt (baby flirting that is...) with their daughter kailyn. We got some great pics, both a little shy at first...than they got used to the idea of hanging out.
oh... ps.. we also discovered something new jack loves! take a minute to watch it.. it's pretty cute and you can hear him laugh about it, he's not so sure about the camera though.




2 comments:
Hey BRi!!!It was good to hear from you! I am glad you left a comment! I can't believe you had a baby! Congrats! I feel so out of touch with everyone! He is a cutie! How are you? Cute blog by the way... We should definately get in touch!
oh he is so cute! jack is getting big. looks like you guy are having fun.
Post a Comment