Monday, August 4, 2008

Jacks Tux

Yesterday we blessed jack in church. What a great thing, Adam did such a wonderful job and it was such a precious time. We were surrounded by all of our loved ones, family and friends. Thank you for all that were there and participated. Afterwards we had a luncheon which was great to socialize and thank everyone for coming, seeing as though it was in the ward it can be crazy.

Jack was so cute in his tux and he was such a calm baby during church. I was amazed only because the week before he screamed bloody murder and wouldn't stop. For some reason.. which is unknown to us, just being a baby. Thank you all again.. and for those who couldn't make it here are some pics of our special day!



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations! What a great time in your life! Hope it only gets better from here on out!

Char said...

He is so cute. Sorry I missed his big day. I couldn't get anyone to sub my primary class. I can't believe how chunky he is. That is a sign of a loved baby. Every step I watch you take with him makes me miss those moments with mine. Enjoy everyone they pass by quickly!