Making every moment count!
I love the facial expressions that he made. He is so funny.
Ok I was cracking up picturing you doing this by yourself in your spare time and then I heard Adams voice at the end...now that even funnier! you guys are great
So, I have to know if this was specially choreographed for Jack or flying by the seat of your pants!! Way funny.
BRI.... you are freakin hilarious!!! Jack sure is a QT.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the facial expressions that he made. He is so funny.
Ok I was cracking up picturing you doing this by yourself in your spare time and then I heard Adams voice at the end...now that even funnier! you guys are great
So, I have to know if this was specially choreographed for Jack or flying by the seat of your pants!! Way funny.
BRI.... you are freakin hilarious!!! Jack sure is a QT.
Post a Comment