Bri! Your little boy is sooo cute! Love the huge yawn! How are you doing? Anything else new in your life other than a darling little boy? Are you going to dance in the Alumni thing this spring? HOpe all is well, and hope to hear from you soon! :)
I love that you found my blog! It's so cool to see what is going on in people's lives. Your little boy is so cute. I loved the picture of your boys giving you the annoyed face.
cute bri! or i mean antie "B". it was so fun seeing you the other week. Jack has just gotten cuter and cuter! i miss seeing everyone. we need to get the kids together more. by the way your looking great! love ya girl
5 comments:
Bri! Your little boy is sooo cute! Love the huge yawn! How are you doing? Anything else new in your life other than a darling little boy? Are you going to dance in the Alumni thing this spring? HOpe all is well, and hope to hear from you soon! :)
That is such a cute picture. I can't believe how tired he looks. But still looks adorable.
I love that you found my blog! It's so cool to see what is going on in people's lives. Your little boy is so cute. I loved the picture of your boys giving you the annoyed face.
cute bri! or i mean antie "B". it was so fun seeing you the other week. Jack has just gotten cuter and cuter! i miss seeing everyone. we need to get the kids together more. by the way your looking great! love ya girl
That is just cute!!!!!
Post a Comment