Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ma Ma




Yes, jack has learned "ma ma" he mostly says it when he is in distress.. however who better to come to his rescue. I love it!! So, now we are working on "da da" I think his third word may be dog.. he sure loves his puppy. And love to give kisses.. nice and slobbery!!!




Well, the other day, when i had the day off, i had to take the chance to get some pics with him and I.

5 comments:

Ilez said...

That's so cute he says ma ma! My boys say mommy too but only when they want something lol. He has the cutest smile ever. He's such a happy baby, I love it.

Jill said...

What a darling little boy you have! So fun to see you as mother!

Amy said...

Are you working? I cant believe he is eight months, what a big boy!!

Jordan said...

Briana- just came across your blog when I was "blog hopping" and once I saw your little boy, I just had to post! He is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! I can't get over how stinkin' cute those CHEEKS are! Hope all is well.

Johnson Family said...

What a cutie. I love my little nephew!!!