We are getting better. First, from the previous post, Jack had croup and is just barely getting better. His cough is still bad but at least he has stopped having high fevers and is becoming more like himself. A very active 9 month old.
(I believe his fishy friend is telling him to get better)
The last week, I though i just was getting a bad cold however, after two nights of extreme sweating and not being able to keep my fever down, I went to the doctors and she told me I had a bad case of influenza that was extremely contagious so, she ordered me to stay away from anyone. I've never been so sick before, my body ached and throbbed every time i had to move. So during the days.. it was very challenging. Adam was so great, he was really sweet to us and very patient waiting on us hand and foot. We are so greatful for everything he does for us!
We are starting to get back on the road to healthy and it is so much better!!
3 comments:
My boys are going through the croup thing right now so I totally feel for you...however, I am not sick and feel awful that you were sick while trying to care for a sick little one! At least your hubby was there to help!
Sounds like a rough few weeks! So sorry. Im glad you guys are on the road to recovery...
Hope you guys start feeling better. I haven't left the house in about a month trying to keep my boys from getting sick! Good luck :-)
Post a Comment