Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Baby Animal Farm

On Friday, Alison and her kids and Jack and I went up to Wellsville, they have a baby animal farm. So, how could we pass that up?? Well, we got up there and in my own mind I was thinking it was just a small place to see animals..... Little did we know, it was huge!! We should have spent the whole day up there. Next year we will go again and spend lots more time.




When we were there, we saw all the baby animals! Baby goats, cows, pigs, chicks, bunnies. Pretty much you name it.. it was there. They had some adorable animals and you could pick up the baby goats and then you could get in some of the animals. They were super tame. Jack loved to look at the pigs, he was most excited with them! He was laughing and smiling and didn't wanna leave them. It was really cute. When i pulled him away to go, he started to throw a little tantrum.


Then we sat on the grass and ate some lunch. As soon as Jack was done he wanted to move on and decided to play in the dirt. Once again, with out fail he was entertained for quite awhile. We love spending time with alison and her kids. Thanks for taking us with you!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

That looks like so much fun, Easton would LOVE that! Jack is such a good lookin kid and is growin up so fast! What a cutie!

Amy said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I should take Macy there, how long are they open?

Char said...

He is so cute. The animals couldn't even compare. Glad you had fun.

Anonymous said...

Hi Briana, your Jack is getting so big too! Just wanted to let you know that I got that little caterpillar from my aunt... and I'm not sure where she found it! Sorry I'm not much help!