Well, here is what happens when we get a new vacuum and jack discovers the box. The other night, I was putting it together and as i was sitting there, Jack decided it would be fun to climb into the box and sit in it. Then he tried to shut the flaps down but of course, since he was in the way.. only one would shut.



After about 20-30mins.. he climbed out and immediately plopped down on the floor right on the pillow!! So cute, I love this guy!!

Everyday.. i discover he is more and more becoming a mischievous boy! Aren't they all though... lol!!
3 comments:
So cute! I love your title, very clever... What happened to our play date last week?
oh he is so cute!! If he takes after his dad he will totally be a trouble maker!
There is nothing better then a box. Save yourself the money. Just get boxes in the future.
Post a Comment