Thursday, August 13, 2009

17??


So, in the event that the movie 17 again just came out. We decided to have a party with that exactly in mind. We hosted a party with friends and family to come over...we'd watch the movie and just hangout for a good time. Well, the dress code was enforced and that being that you had to come dressed like you did when you were 17.. way back in the day...

Adam and Brooke




(matt, whitney and kailyn)



(Matt and Kelsey)



Kevin and britanna. Back in the old days kevin loved to dress kooky for his apple beer days!

(Cameron and Jess)


Well, it was a success and it was fun to see every ones outfits.
(Jennifer and Wade) Jennifer had it down really good with a star bracelet, peace earrings, gold sparkling shift, above the waist pants and the most beautiful eye makeup.


Amber, Tyler and Jace. Amber came complete with her manikin head, up do from beauty school with apron, her wingers waitress book with a picture of her missionary inside and her trophy from a beauty pageant. Amber was a great sport and got into great!!

Thanks to all those that came!! it was a fun night... for those who haven't seen the movie, i would highly recommend it.

5 comments:

Josh and Tori Furlong said...

wow sounds like lots of fun!! I love all the outfits!!

Amy said...

I just watched that movie the other night and I loved it! Too bad I cant really fit into anything i wore when I was 17....

Tane and Angela said...

that's soo fun! I haven't seen that movie yet, but it's on my queue for netflix..i heard it was funny.

Ilez said...

That looks so fun! I love how everyone is dressed up. It totally fits everyone

Staci shWilliams said...

I wanted to see a picture of what you were wearing!! Because it looked suspiciously like an outfit I had...Statements Concert!! So fun! I just saw that movie for the first time on Sunday, it totally made me miss Vykelles!!! Cute idea!