Saturday, December 12, 2009

18 Months

I don't know how many times I can actually say this but... 18 months old.  My baby is 18 months old, it is crazy how fast the time goes. Jack has such a strong personality, at times I think it is a little payback from when adam and I were little.  He has such a die hard attitude with some things, he won't stop until he has accomplished his goal.  Mainly when he is discovering new things or climbing on the table or climbing at all for that matter. 

He even tries to be sneaky and slide his way against the wall and slowly bend down to get something.  When he gets it, then it is take off time and away he goes laughing. 

He loves to talk and copy cat me and adam.  He is defiently expanding his vocabulary everyday and my favorite word right now he says is, "no-man" which anytimes he sees a snowman he says it.  I love it!   He loves to put on hats and loves when we get ready to go anywhere he grabs his shoes and sits on my lap waiting for me to put them on.  If they are anyone elses shoes, he will give them a try too. 



The other day, I was picking up the house and mainly the bedroom when I start to hear giggling coming from the front room.  So, I walk in and see jack on the fireplace playing with his bowl of fishes and misc,.  I still don't know what he was laughing at but, it must have been an inside joke.  :)  The self entertainment is nice sometimes also!!  He is such a happy boy and I love his personality!! Can't wait to keep watching this kid grow. 

4 comments:

Cam and Jess said...

He really is getting so big!! I love that he was just giggling to himself :) what a cutie!

Devin and Brooke said...

He makes me smile just looking at him!!! SO CUTE

Lisa said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is already 18 months! And congrats on your exciting news! 2 boys - you are going to have your hands full! :) Keep the updates coming! I love reading about all your fun adventures haha :)

Webb Crew said...

Can't believe how big he is. I love the picture with the jazz hat. He is so cute. Hope to see you soon.