
Yesterday Jack turned 4 months old. I can't believe how much he has grown. I will always remember the day he was born. I must say that it is true when people say, "they grow up so fast!" It is so great to see how he has progressed. He is such a strong willed baby and he has such a personality. He has his mother wrapped around his finger but i can't complain. I love that he recognizes my face and sometimes when he just wants to be held and snuggled, I just can't help myself but to swoon to him.
We go to the doctors next week for his check up and i'll update ya then on his weight and height. Until then, I'll keep enjoying every moment!!
1 comment:
OK... here's Jack's competition:
Chanler at 4 months weighed 16lbs 13oz and was 26.5in long. I'm sure Jack is a tough competitor and will be close, if not beat Chanler. ha ha: )
Post a Comment