Congrats! Cameron & Jessica got married on October 16, 2008. Cam is our little brother and couldn't have been more happy for the two of them! We love you guys!
The ceremony was beautiful! It was great to go inside with Adam and be there with the family along side. As you can see even Jack was happy! The reception was decorated so beautiful! I loved her colors. Cam and Jess were beaming all night and that was so great! After watching them I remember why my face hurt at the end of the night... smiles smiles and more smiles!
3 comments:
I love your pictures! i especially love the one of Jack in his cute orange tie! Weddings are so fun! :)
My sister Kristin is definitely willing to take some pictures for you guys if you're still interested. You can email her and set up the times and details and everything if you want. kristinhoddenbach@mac.com
oh my why does it not surprise me a bit that your face was hurting after smiling girl? ha ha!! Your little boy is so dang handsome!! I'm so glad that you are doing so well and just as happy as ever!! You sure look beautiful as ever!! This is Annalee ALLRED by the way!I saw your blog off Viewmont's blog:) ha ha! If you want to check us out e-mail me your e-mail address to annalee.barrett@gmail.com
OHMYHECK! What a little stud! I think I check your blog daily to see if there are new pictures of Jack. He is a doll!
Post a Comment