Thursday, October 9, 2008

Rice Cereal




Jack got to try rice cereal for the second time tonight. I think he is so cute, at first he gives the most disgusted look but once you tell him that it's okay and yummy he seems to change his ideas. I must admit its a little cruel cause i would never eat it.. it can't taste that great. He does pretty well though. Of course though after, we had to take a bath...Well, here are some pics! Enjoy!!
"I'm full" face

2 comments:

kara said...

Little mini adam, crazy. You're son in this picture looks just like you! Whats up! This is Chris Gallagher. Kara just showed me your blog and I wanted to say hello and was hoping you could give me a call. I would love to catch up a little. Still selling cars? I don't have your number so I thought I would leave you and your wife a little comment.

801-597-1043 cell

Look forward to talking to you!

Char said...

He is growing up. Sometimes I have to try the mind trick with the food. The kids aren't that easy to convince when they are 7 and 10. I too would never eat that so I feel bad watching the babies have to eat it. Love the picture of the family. It is great. Miss you tons. Talk to you soon.