Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Nursery time!






Hey all so i finally got some pictures taken of the nursery.. there is still some things to be put up and rearranged but i figured i would get s0me pics.


Things are still going well, this week might be the week.. lets hope so, i went to the doctor today, she said i was at a 90 % effaced and at a 3 +. However i think the really killer is that she got to strip my membranes. yahoo for me. For those of you who know... really uncomfortable and hurts like crap. no worries though... natural birth can only be more uncomfortable and painful so.. bring it on. ha ha. Well, other than that not much to update ya on. Talk to you soon!!!


4 comments:

Amy said...

love the nursery! Im glad to see my contribution made it on the blog! :)

M. M. C. C. said...

so cute. I absolutely love this nursery set! it's funny that we both have it : ) I hope you'll be able to put the magnet board to good use.

Staci shWilliams said...

Bri!!!! Hi girlfriend, I'm glad I came across your blog because I had no idea you were due next month!! How are you?? Your nursery looks absolutely darling, and I take it the little guys name is going to be Jack? So So cute...Let's be blogging friends!

Sarah said...

Hey, Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Hope all is going well!