Tuesday, October 21, 2008

About time!!

First I have to say "thank you" to my husband.


To Adam: Thanks for all you do and for working so hard that it allows me to be home with Jack. I love that i get to spend everyday with Jack and still get lots of time with you when you get home. I'm not always the best and easy to get along with but you help me out so much. Thank you, Thank you Thank you. I'm so grateful for you and all your hard work. I don't say it near enough!!! I love you so much.


This is such a happy day, just like all of them, but today jack hit a milestone and i'm so lucky to be able to be home and see it first hand. Much thanks to Adam for providing for us with all our needs and much much more. (All those wants too) It makes me so excited and happy to be home with my baby!


Jack has only been able to roll over lately if he gets a little help, he seems to get stuck halfway. He's been doing that for awhile but finally... Today he did it on his own and from his tummy to his back all by himself. Not just once either, he did it several times. I am so proud of our little man!!! I'm posting it on the blog so his daddy can see it! This is for you babe! Love You



5 comments:

Sandgren Family said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog. I'm so happy to get to see all your cute pictures of Jack and the family. Congrats on the role over, love the big milestones.
Thanks for taking the pictures. My email address is katrinasandgren@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Katrina

Anonymous said...

My Jack makes the same happy/proud/excited face when he rolls over...that's so cute! I love that picture of him. He seems like such a happy boy!

Ilez said...

Thats so exciting that he rolled over! And that he did it several times. Its almost like he knew how to do it the whole time but was just waiting to surprise you.

Jill said...

Baby Jack is so cute! Your family picture is really adorable too!

p.s. this is Jill Lucas, shannon's wife! our blog is shannonandjill.blogspot.com

Amy said...

that seriously brought tears to my eyes to listen to your cute happy mom voice! I love little moments like that.