Last weekend we had the great opportunity to go up to the cabin. I've said it before but I love going to the cabin, it is only about an hour and a half away but it feels farther. Which is so nice and so relaxing!! As we were there, it was quite a full house! Which the more the merrier and talk about the treats galore! It was hard to control myself. However, again it is always a great time!
What can i say, Jack loves chewing on his toys! Sometimes, he doesn't do well with sharing.:)
Nothing like a little naptime with Grandpa George!
A fun thing right now going on is Jack LOVES his tongue! He sticks it out like crazy and he just loves it!
While we were up there, Jack started to eat carrots... don't be alarmed by the face, he really likes them!!
2 comments:
Aw you guys are such a cute family!
So, I peek at your blog as you know. And I have to tell you I have to meet Jack sometime so I can eat those cheeks! Alright,don't worry, I'll just squeeze them, it's just an expression! :)
Post a Comment