Making every moment count!
By the last dinner of the cruise, Jack was quite tuckered out! I love when he is so so snuggly!
i think i've been out of it cus i didn't even know you guys are on a cruise! i'm jealous! so fun! you didn't want to stop in hawaii on the way back? what was the cruise for? just for fun? way kewl..well hope you had fun!
Cute pictures! I am impressed that Jack did so well on your trip! I don't know if I could do it with such a little baby!That towel duck is adorable! We went on a cruise for our honeymoon but we never got a duck- I'm impressed!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
i think i've been out of it cus i didn't even know you guys are on a cruise! i'm jealous! so fun! you didn't want to stop in hawaii on the way back? what was the cruise for? just for fun? way kewl..well hope you had fun!
Cute pictures! I am impressed that Jack did so well on your trip! I don't know if I could do it with such a little baby!
That towel duck is adorable! We went on a cruise for our honeymoon but we never got a duck- I'm impressed!
Post a Comment