Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just a litte bit









Well, Nov 1st we got the chance to go on a cruise with my parents. Thanks to them for all that they did. We went out of Miami and went to Ocho Rios, Jamaica, Grand Caymen and Cozumel, Mexico. It was a nice vacation and Jack did amazing on the trip! The first day on the ship we of course took it easy and just hung out.


For Only being 5 mons. Jack sure got to see some cool things... that is when he wasn't sleeping! The first port that we went to was Ocho Rios. Adam had never been and he loved it He and I went on Dunn River Falls and I thought, for someone that is afraid of heights, adam was loving it. We left Jack with Grandma on the sidelines. However when we met up with them... he was just sound asleep in his front pack. Then later in the day we went to an open market and got some really great souveniors. We even got jack a Jamaica shirt. He loves it, as you can see in the picture. Jamaica was a gorgeous port and we had lots of sun for the first part of being there, then towards the end.. we got slammed with rain. Oh well. Thanks for taking the beautiful pictures babe!

2 comments:

Char said...

WE DID THAT SAME CRUISE WHEN MEG WAS SIX MONTHS OLD. THAT MUST BE THE TIME TO GO. WE LOVED IT. THE WATERFALL WAS GREAT. OUR FAVORITE WAS SNORKLING WITH THE STINGRAYS IN GRAND CAYMAN. GLAD YOU HAD FUN. IT BRINGS BACK MANY MEMORIES.

Chris and Jenelle Reed said...

Wow, it is so beautiful! I'm completely jealous! While you were out cruising I was stuck home with horrible morning sickness! ugh! I'm glad you had a great trip!