Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mumble

Sorry this is a late entry, we've been busy with cruisin'.
If you couldn't tell by the title, Jack was a penguin this Halloween. We've called him mumble from happy feet cause he is always always kicking his legs and loves his feet. Well, the night was great. Jack was quite happy and content in his costume until he just got to hot.. then he started to get fussy.
Funny thing about his costume is the beak. Jack kept looking up at his beak and wondering what in the heck was in his face. So, needless to say out of sight out of mind... until his hat moved down again...
Jack got to go trick or treating to both the grandparents. Then even got a little time with Jace too. We unfortunatly weren't able to get up to his other cousins house, Jaycee. However, I'm sure she was the cutest princess ever

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I don't know if I have commented on your blog lately, but Jack is so cute!!! I love reading about his progress and "seeing" (in pictures) him growing up! It's so exciting!

Ilez said...

He's sooo cute! That outfit fits him perfectly!